In a new corruption scandal surfaced a criminal case, which is connected with the story of the impeachment of the President of the United States Donald trump
The journalist Yury Butusov with reference to its sources in anti-corruption agencies reported that a bribe of $6 million heads of NABU and SAP came back today the first Deputy head of State tax service of Kiev Nikolay Ilyashenko for the closure of the business of the company Burisma, a member of the Supervisory Board, which was the son of the former Vice-President of the USA Joe Biden. About this Poroshenko wrote in Facebook.
Follow us on Telegram: proven facts, only important
Also, according to the journalist, along with Ilyashenko arrested the “customer” – the Director for legal Affairs of the company Burisma Andrew Kitsch.
According to Butusova, the ex-Minister of ecology Mykola Zlochevsky, who is the owner of Burisma, wanted a gift for his birthday June 14 – to close the case against the company.
“Ilyashenko came to the meeting, the money was transferred after making Holodnenkim decision to close the case in the Unified register of court decisions. He demanded proof of the decision closing the case. Sytnik and Holodnitsky on the occasion of this case cast aside all past disputes and accusations. And Holodnitsky made changes in EGR and closed the case Zlochevsky. Ilyashenko checked and made sure the commitment is made and handed over the money. Here and was detained,” – said Butusov.
Thus, according to the journalist, Ilyashenko transferred money freelance agent of NAB, which has featured in many trials.
The requirement to the authorities of Ukraine on the part of the President of the United States Donald trump to declare the beginning of the investigation against hunter Biden on the Burisma deal, whose father, the most likely rival trump in the upcoming elections, became the Central event in the impeachment proceedings.
- May 19, the people’s Deputy Andriy Derkach declared that has transferred in Office of public Prosecutor materials, which, in his opinion, evidence of “the facts of international corruption” and the country’s fifth President Petro Poroshenko. The MP says that Poroshenko in exchange for $1 billion from Joe Biden, which he allegedly sent to receive military contracts for his companies, has agreed to a change of Prosecutor General Viktor Shokin to stop the investigation of Burisma.
- The office of attorney General opened on “films Derkach” the criminal case under part 1 of article 111 (high treason) and part 2 St. 364 (abuse of power or official position) the criminal code.
- In European solidarity records called “Russian provocation, which has nothing to do with reality.”
- May 21 Pechersk district court of Kyiv ordered the attorney General’s Office to make the name Biden in the previously initiated criminal proceedings about the possible interference in the work of ex-Prosecutor General Viktor Shokina.
- On 4 June, former attorney General Ruslan Ryaboshapka said in comments to Reuters that the prosecutors who conducted an audit of the Affairs of Burisma, allegedly found no evidence of involvement in corrupt practices, hunter Biden.