Host of “Auditor 10” in a New channel Julia Pankova shares with you a recipe for baked avocado with egg and fish. Tip: if avocado is too small for chicken eggs use quail.
- Ripe avocado – 1 PC.
- Egg – 2 PCs.
- Salted or smoked red fish
- Favorite greens
- Black pepper and salt
- Chili pepper (flakes)
?Method of preparation
1. Turn on the oven and heated to 200°C.
2. Take avocados, cut into halves, extract the bone and a little flesh, enough place for fish and eggs.
3. In a recess in each half laid the first piece of salmon (we recommend the smoked salmon), the egg, pepper, salt and bake it in the oven for 15-20 minutes. This is enough time that the protein cooked, and the yolk left slightly runny.
4. Take out, sprinkle on top your favorite greens and serve along with a Cup of coffee, tea or freshly squeezed orange juice. Bon appetit!
Baked avocado with egg and fish / the social network Instagram.