Accident near Kharkov: the man died right there on the couch

Происшествие под Харьковом: мужчина погиб прямо на диване

In the house down the street Kushnarev, 3 in the village of Pisochyn burned out of the apartment. The incident occurred may 29 at 06:38.

At the time of arrival of rescuers, the fire covered the sofa and household things. The total fire area has made 6 sq.meters.

In the midst of the fire rescuers found the body of 81-year-old owner of the apartment.

According to preliminary data, the cause of the fire was carelessness when Smoking.

Note that only for the past day in Kharkiv was 12 fires: 5 – in the city and 7 – in.

Share