18 of them will cease to exist, and six will become the regional centers.
Today, June 2, began the reform of the territorial offices of the Antimonopoly Committee of Ukraine (AMCU), under which 18 of them will cease to exist as a legal entity. In this case, 6 will be a powerful regional centres, the press service of the Committee.
The formation of inter-regional offices will be held on this principle:
- Northern (Kiev) will create by joining Zhytomyr, Chernihiv and Cherkasy branches.
- North-Eastern (Kharkov, Ukraine) will join the Sumy, Poltava, Donetsk and Lugansk region.
- South-East (the Dnieper) will become a center for Zaporozhye and Kirovograd region.
- Southern (Odessa) will oversee Kherson, Mykolayiv region and Crimea.
- South West (Khmelnitsky), which will join Vinnitsa, Ternopil and Chernivtsi.
- Western (Lviv) will be responsible for Rivne, Volyn, Ivano-Frankivsk and Transcarpathia.
In this case, the AMC noted that in all regional centers will remain separate divisions for citizens.
The Committee voiced the main objectives of this reform:
- creating a flexible and effective system for the protection of competition in the field;
- inter-regional offices will have modern methodological support, and the staff is the best financial reward;
- unification of law enforcement in the regions;
- the dependence of regional authorities will effectively address anti-competitive actions.
Earlier, the government adopted a decree regulating the amount of the fee and its implementation in a complaint to the Antimonopoly Committee. So, if the appeal is against conditions of the tender documents the cost of complaints is equal to 0.3% of the expected value of the procurement, the minimum cost will amount to 2 thousand UAH and a maximum of 85 thousand UAH.