Missing still are 14 people who disappeared during the fire in the College of Economics, law and hotel and restaurant business in Odessa. It is reported by the Duma.
They are students and College professors, and scientists of the Institute of marine biology, NAS of Ukraine.
The last time 16-year-old Cyril Trofimchuk was out on bond on December 4 at 10:23, shouting mother into the phone that suffocates and said goodbye.
His contemporary – Catherine Pyatochkina at 10:12 called my father and said that in College, on the 4th floor of a large fire. The girl together with my girlfriend and two of her colleagues remained in the accounting Department. Meanwhile, the accountant Irina Perchuk on the phone said goodbye to her husband and said dies from suffocation. All of them still wanted.
About the Director of the Institute of marine biology Boris Aleksandrov no news. His Secretary reported that the man fell to the floor and lost consciousness at the College.
Police and rescue workers can not install on the missing Ruslan Nikos. The man was neither a student nor a College teacher.
As of December 5 continue to look for:
- Markin, Julie G. R. M. 2003, student;
- Chugunnikova Lyudmila Mikhailovna born in 2001, a student;
- Trofimchuka Kirill Igorevich 2003 G. R., student;
- Pyatochkina 2003, Catherine R., student;
- Kotishevsky Veronika Dmitrievna 1955, an employee of the accounting Department of the College;
- Pepper, Irina Vasilevna, the employee of the accounting Department;
- Tarasova Natalia Vasilievna, 1959, an employee of the accounting Department;
- Tretyakov, Natalya Alekseevna, head of the Department, College, teacher;
- Bartok Anna L. 1976, teacher;
- Alexandrov, Boris G., born in 1958, Director of the Institute of marine biology;
- I. Galina Valentinovna, born in 1954, co-worker MPI, NAS of Ukraine;
- Bezhenar Elena Valerievna born in 1995, lab;
- Koval Maria Vladimirovna;
- Nightingale Vera Dmitrievna born 1951;
- At 12:43 Wednesday, 4 December, information appeared about the first victim of large-scale fire.
- As of 14:00 the same day it became known about 21 the affected person.
- The reason for the large-scale fire that occurred at the Odessa College of Economics, law and hotel and restaurant business, could be faulty wiring.
- A massive fire destroyed part of the College of Economics, law and hotel and restaurant business in Odessa. YouTube has a video of the disaster shot from the height of bird flight.
- Location 13 people remains unknown after the massive fire, which occurred at the Odessa College of Economics, law and hotel and restaurant business.
- Students heard the message about the fire at the Odessa College of Economics, law, hotel and restaurant business, and accordingly did not know about the fire.
- Thursday, December 5, deputies of the Verkhovna Rada observed a minute of silence still undiscovered under the rubble of College students.