The state service of Ukraine on drugs and drug control has banned several drugs with the active substance fenspiride.
A temporary ban got the medicines that were prescribed in bronchial asthma, obstructive bronchitis. For the treatment of symptoms of the respiratory system.
• LESPERON IP, tablets prolonged action, film-coated, 0.08 g of 10 tablets in blister, 1 or 2 blisters per cardboard pack. Manufacturer – ODO “interkhim”, Ukraine
• I, syrup, 10 mg / 5 ml 100 ml № 1 on 200 ml № 1. Virobnik – LLC “Pharmaceutical company” Health “, Ukraine, JSC” Kharkiv pharmaceutical company “Health of the nation”, Ukraine, Ukraine.
• I, of tablets, coated tablets, modified-release 80 mg, 10 tablets in blister, 2 or 3 blisters in a carton made of cardboard. Manufacturer of the drug is OOO “Pharmaceutical company” Health “, Ukraine, JSC” FARMEKS GROUP “, Ukraine.
• Inspiron, syrup, 2 mg / ml and 4 mg / ml, 150 ml, № 1 in package. The manufacturer is JSC “Halychpharm”, Ukraine, m. Lviv.
• The Inspiron, tablets, film-coated, 80 mg, 10 tablets in blister, 3 blisters in a pack. The manufacturer is JSC “Kyivmedpreparat”, Ukraine.
• SINUSAL, syrup, 200 mg / 100 ml, 100 ml in vial; 1 vial in a pack with a dosing spoon. Manufacturer – JSC “Farmak”, Ukraine.
• Fenspiride hydrochloride, powder (substance) in double packages from polyethylene film for the production of non-sterile dosage forms. Manufacturer Ericeira S. P. A., Italy.
• FOSSEDAL, syrup, 2 mg / ml to 150 ml in vial; 1 vial with a measuring spoon?? box all series. Pharmaceutical manufacturer is MEDANA PHARMA Joint stock company, Poland.
Sold in Ukraine, a number of drugs on the basis of Fenspiride hydrochloride – the substances that can cause deadly cardiac abnormalities, writes uaportal.
study about the dangers of drugs for life was held in France, where it was already prohibited the further production and have already withdrawn the last of the supplies from the warehouses.
Now similar actions have been taken on the territory of Belarus and Russia. Ukraine had submitted a corresponding request to the Ministry of health, but the results of its review have not yet been informed.
At the same time, fenspiride was widely used in Ukraine and Europe for the treatment of respiratory diseases, it is effective to expand the lungs and is part of dozens of different syrups and tablets sold at affordable prices worldwide.
The main drugs in Ukraine “Peculiarities” and “Inspiron”.
In addition to serious heart problems fenspiride can cause side effects such as drowsiness and fatigue, stomach pain and nausea, problems with the skin.