Microsoft has revealed the games that will add to the Xbox Game Pass in July. This is a subscription service from Microsoft for use with Xbox One and Windows 10.
Microsoft said that in June the owners of the Xbox Game Pass can get access to 4 new games. It is reported by the Informant Tech, citing an official subscription website.
In the first days of July in the Xbox Game Pass there will be new games: Fallout 76 (PC and Xbox One), Soulcalibur IV (Xbox One), CrossCode (Xbox One) and Out of the Park Baseball 21 (PC). Microsoft told the official website.
- Soulcalibur IV (Xbox One) – from 1 July;
- Out of the Park Baseball 21 (PC) – July 1;
- CrossCode (Xbox One) – from July 9;
- 76 Fallout (Xbox One and PC) – 9 July.
Microsoft has announced that in addition Jungle Awakens for Minecraft: Dungeons will apply a 10% discount, and the owners of Sea of Thieves and State of Decay 2 will have Addons The Greatest Tales Never Told and Green Zone & The Plunder Pack. The publisher has unveiled the list of games that leave the service July 15:
- Blazing Chrome (Xbox One and PC);
- Dead Rising 4 (Xbox One and PC);
- Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain (Xbox One and PC);
- Timespinner (PC);
- Unavowed (PC);
- Undertale (PC).