On the eve of Ukrainian charge d’affaires in Belarus received a list of all detainees under the Minsk militants. About that today at the briefing said the Minister of foreign Affairs of Ukraine Dmitry Kuleba, reports UNN.
“Yesterday, the charge d’affaires of Ukraine in the Republic of Belarus was invited to the foreign Ministry of this country, he met with Minister of foreign Affairs Vladimir Makei. The conversation was normal, in Ukraine any charges may sound, the list of detained citizens, we have received, and the foreign Ministry of Belarus has approached us with a request to transmit said document to the competent authorities of Ukraine to check on the subject of making by these persons of crimes in our state and participation in military actions,” – said Kuleba.
According to him, the question is not only how many Ukrainians there and who they are, the question still is, who are the participants of this list have participated in hostilities on the side of the occupying forces NFP and whether they are involved in Commission of certain crimes.
“Just yesterday we received a full list of citizens who were detained, and immediately gave it to the Ukrainian authorities for examination… the number of citizens of Ukraine, I can tell you right now that they are seven. But we need to check the whole list,” said the Minister.
As previously reported, in Belarus, has announced details of the gain control on the border with Ukraine.
We will remind, on July 29 in Minsk detained the 32 mercenaries PMC “Wagner.” Another soldier was detained in the South of the country. In Belarus confirmed that the detainees were involved in the fighting on the occupied territory of Donbass and announced that mercenaries testify.