Ukrainian boxer Denis Berinchik can get an opportunity to fight for the WBO title at lightweight, which is owned by his compatriot Vasyl Lomachenko.
WBO can organize a mini-tournament for the title of the official Challenger with the best boxers ranking. It is reported by BoxingScene.
Earlier it was reported that the WBO organizes a duel between the second and third number, to determine the Challenger for the title of Lomachenko. They are American Ryan Garcia (20-0, 17 KO’s) and Ghanaian Emmanuel Tagoe (31-1, 15 KO’s).
Berinchyk – Lomachenko
Berinchyk admitted as a real chance for his bout against the world champion of WBA, WBC and WBO Vasyl Lomachenko.
The fighters one weight class. According to Denis, if he is able to play successfully and move up in the rankings, then he will be a direct Challenger to fight Lomachenko.
The achievements of Denis Berinchyk: main
- Berinchyk – silver medalist of the Olympic games (2012).
- Silver medalist of world Championship (2011).
- Bronze winner of summer Universiade (2013).
- Twice became the champion of Ukraine (2013, 2014).
- Honored master of sports of Ukraine in Boxing.
- Denis Berinchyk known for his outrageous outputs to a fight. In one of the fights appeared in costume “super Mario”, and before that the boxer drove to the ring on horseback.
The Achievements Of Vasyl Lomachenko
- In the 2008 summer Olympics in Beijing was the first, winning the final of the representative of France with the score 9:1. International Boxing Association AIBA recognized Lomachenko the best technical boxer of the Olympic games-2008 and handed him the Val Barker trophy.
- At the next Olympics in 2012, which was held in London, again became the champion. In the final he defeated Han sung-CHULA from South Korea.
- During 2012/13 were part of the Boxing team “Ukrainian atamans”, which plays in Amateur League World Series of Boxing. In its composition has not suffered a single defeat.
- In the second fight professional career, Vasyl Lomachenko wanted to set the record, winning the world title, but was prevented by a single defeat, which suffered a titled boxer. In 2014, the ring, the Ukrainian hooked up with Orlando Salido (Mexico). The opponents waged a dirty fight, attacking the liver and kidneys. For the entire fight Salido has caused about 40 beats below the belt, but the referee did not pay attention to it. The results of the Ukrainian still lost.
- The world champion in easy weight under version WBA/WBO.
Share the news