Cabbage casserole is cooked from raw and of boiled cabbage.
Chef Alexander Abramov during one of the editions of the project “Useful program”, “inter” told how from the simplest of ingredients to cook tasty and tender cabbage casserole.
It is worth noting that cabbage is low in calories, 100 g of vegetable only 28 calories. What is the benefit of Kale for the body, and a list of its advantages is impressive. It has a beneficial effect on the digestive system, stimulates the metabolism, gently cleanses the body, removes wastes, toxins and cholesterol.
- Cabbage – 600 gr
- Milk (fat content of 3.6%) – 200 ml
- Eggs – 2 PCs.
- Semolina – 2 tbsp
- Garlic – 3 cloves
- Paprika – 1 tbsp
- Breadcrumbs – 1 tbsp
- Vegetable oil – 2 tbsp
- Butter – 30 g
- Brine cheese (feta) – 100 g
- Parsley – 1 bunch
Chef Alexander Abramov / the press service. Preparation:
- Cabbage clean from top leaves, finely shinkuem, salt and a little mash by hand.
- Heat the pan. Fry shredded cabbage in vegetable oil. Add the butter to give the dish a brighter taste.
- Add to the cabbage finely chopped garlic and parsley, semolina and milk. Simmer on low heat.
- Form for baking grease with butter, sprinkle with breadcrumbs to the casserole from sticking to the walls of the vessels.
- Place the casserole in the form. On top sprinkle feta cheese, pour the beaten eggs.
- Bake in the oven preheated to 200 degrees, 40 minutes. The sign of readiness: slight Browning level crust. Bon appetit!
Tip: casserole cabbage can be a side dish to meat as a separate dish on your family table.