Unique dessert recipe of pasta in the Studio talk show “the Useful program”, “inter” shared chef Alexander Abramov.
“Few people know that pasta can be cooked not only a great side dish or a delicious Italian dish, and sweet casserole. And please the whole family! To prepare this dish choose a fine pasta. Cheese, of course, better to take home, it is most useful. Raspberry sauce can be replaced by another, this casserole goes well with sour cream, “- says Alexander Abramov.
Ingredients: For the casserole:
- Thin boiled pasta – 200 g
- Cottage cheese – 200 g
- Eggs – 2-3 PCs.
- Sugar – 100 g
- Vanilla sugar – 10 g
- Orange zest
- A pinch of salt
For the sauce:
- Malina – 200 g
- The juice of one orange
- The juice of one lemon
- Sugar – 50 g
- Boil pasta until fully cooked. Then recline them in a colander, allow to drain fluid.
- Wipe cottage cheese through a sieve, add eggs, whisk until smooth.
- In the resulting mass of curd, add sugar, salt and vanilla extract. Lay here cold boiled pasta and stir.
- Form for baking grease with some butter. Spread in the form of cottage cheese and macaroni a lot.
- Cover the form with foil, put into the oven preheated to 180 degrees. Bake for 30 minutes.
- While casserole is in oven, prepare sauce. Cut in half the orange and lemon, squeezing the juice. Half raspberry wipe through a sieve, the second part of the berries cut in half. Add to the sauce raspberries sugar, ground cinnamon and stir until the sugar is dissolved. At the very end add the chopped raspberries. The sauce is ready.
- The finished pie cooled, cut into pieces. Before serving, pour the raspberry sauce. Bon appetit!