Cat “sat” blogger in a wheelchair

Кошка "усадила" блогера в инвалидное кресло

A stray cat was the cause of partial paralysis British blogers. A young girl just stroked the animal. Reported by the Daily Mail.

The British resident of Southport’s 24-year-old Gemma birch went to Portugal on vacation and there took in a stray cat. She allowed the animal to his room and fed him milk.

The last day of the vacation the girl became ill, and on the plane on the way home, she lost consciousness. Doctors found the girl Campylobacter, living in a raw chicken. The girl claims that did not eat any questionable food.

Then the experts came to the conclusion that the girl infected cat.

After a week in the hospital and improve the condition, the girl woke up because I fell in bed.

She stated the Guillain-Barre syndrome, in which infection damages the nervous system and leads to paralysis. Burch could not walk, did not control the bowel, urination and even arms. Only after 14 months of treatment the girl could walk again.

Кошка "усадила" блогера в инвалидное кресло

Кошка "усадила" блогера в инвалидное кресло

Кошка "усадила" блогера в инвалидное кресло

Кошка "усадила" блогера в инвалидное кресло

Share