Leading New channel Julia Pankova shared an original recipe for a delicious dessert – chocolate fondant. Cook it at home! Treat the family!
July 11 the whole world celebrates the Day of chocolate. Scientists have proven that this is a very useful product for the organism. Prepare sweets, namely chocolate fondant – personally along with leading the project “the Inspector General” (a New channel), chef Julia Pankova.
I know that chocolate is credited with various medicinal properties, – says Yulia. – It promotes rest and recovery. And dark varieties stimulates the release of hormone of happiness, which improves mood. Possible! But not in my case. I admit, I don’t eat them separately, because it is not love. Used only in cooking when cooking or fondant cake “Sacher”. This is my original recipe fondane, which I happily share with you.
Chocolate fondant: the original recipe for the dessert from the Auditor Yulia Pankova / press-service of the New channel.
- 170 g of 70% dark chocolate
- 150 g butter
- 5 PCs eggs
- 70 g sugar
- 70 g – flour
- 2 tbsp – cocoa powder
- Melt the chocolate and butter in a water bath. Let the chocolate cool down to a temperature of 36 degrees.
- Whisk the eggs and sugar.
- Add the eggs with the sugar in the chocolate and stir.
- Add the flour and mix again.
- To the middle, turned to liquid, the part of the dough can be poured into the mold for ice and freeze.
- Smear the form with butter and sprinkle with cocoa. Pour the dough and place a frozen cube of toppings to the dough it coated.
- Put in the oven for 10 minutes. Fondant should be grilled, middle, and – to remain liquid.
- Remove from the oven and let cool 2-3 minutes, then flip the fondant on the plate.
- It should be served warm. The taste will perfectly complement the vanilla ice cream.