Delicious recipe for Oriental cuisine shared a leading cooking show First, second and compote on ICTV Viktor bronyuk.
The soloist of the band “Tik” Victor bronyuk advises to cook the chicken in the teriyaki sauce to your original recipe. The dish will perfectly match with any side dish, but best of all tastes will be revealed along with fluffy white rice.
- 1/4 Cup soy sauce
- 1/3 Cup fresh orange juice
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon finely grated fresh ginger
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 6-7 chicken thighs
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1,5 tablespoon of butter
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- any greens
Method of preparation
1. Peel and grate the ginger on a very fine grater. In a small bowl mix ingredients for the sauce: 1/4 Cup soy sauce, 1/3 Cup fresh orange juice, 3 tablespoons of honey, a teaspoon of ginger and a teaspoon of sesame oil.
2. Chicken thighs remove the skin and remove the bones. Cut the meat into small pieces (approximately 2 cm). Cover with the sauce, mix thoroughly, cover with cling film and on 20 minutes put in refrigerator to marinate.
3. On medium heat, heat the olive oil in a medium frying pan. Take out of the sauce and the chicken pieces for 5-7 minutes fry them in hot oil until Golden brown.
4. Ready put the chicken in a bowl and return the pan to the fire. Pour the remaining marinade into the pan, add the 1.5 tablespoons of butter. Over moderate heat bring the sauce to a boil, stirring constantly, and allow to cool for a minute, until it thickens. Remove from the heat.
5. Hot sauce add the chicken and stir. Decorate with greens and sesame seeds. Serve with boiled white rice. Bon appetit!
Delicious chicken thighs in teriyaki sauce from Victor Broniuk (recipe) / press-service. Even more simple recipes for delicious dishes you can find in the cooking show “First, second and compote” on Saturdays at 7:00 PM on ICTV!