Tomorrow, February 14, the most romantic holiday of the year – Valentine’s Day. We are confident that yummy Red velvet from the leading “Auditor” will be a bright addition to celebrate.
Leading “Inspector” on the New channel, cook Julia Pankova have started cooking a romantic dessert for her husband.
Valentine’s day we will celebrate at home, – says Yulia. – Arrange a romantic dinner and we will enjoy our love. And also to feast on my dessert “Red velvet”. It will be bright red on the outside and inside to hide the chocolate. Its taste is an unqualified masterpiece.
Ingredients for the dough
- 65 g – wheat flour
- 49 g – almond flour
- 10 g cocoa
- 190 g eggs
- 90 g of egg yolks
- 115 g – proteins
- 165 g sugar
- 35 g red food coloring
Ingredients for cream
- 100 g butter (82,5%)
- 200 g – powdered sugar
- 300 g cream cheese
- 1 tbsp – vanilla extract
1. In a deep dish mix the dry ingredients: whole wheat flour, almond flour, cocoa.
2. Separately mix the whites and the 35 g of sugar and start whisking with a mixer, gradually increasing speed. The mixture should hold its shape.
3. In another bowl, connect 190 g eggs 90 g egg yolks and 165g of sugar. Whisk all the mixer. The mixture should increase in volume by 3-4 times. While whisking add the eye of red dye, depending on what color you want. Beat up to foam, the mass flowed smoothly with halo and literally formed a band.
4. Then parts here sift all the dry ingredients. And stir them carefully with a spatula, make sure they are not left on the bottom. Same here, add the pre-mixed weight of proteins and sugars. Mix everything carefully.
5. Next step: lay on baking parchment and place about half the dough. Distribute it across the surface. The thickness of the dough should be 5-6 mm. When baking will increase to 6-7 mm. Put in oven, preheated to 180 degrees. Bake for 10-12 minutes. When the cake is ready, place on table and cover with clingfilm. Again, place the parchment and bake the second cake.
Preparation of cream
1. 100 g cold butter cut into cubes 5-9 mm and add to it 100 g of powdered sugar. Whisk it all until smooth paste. Same here, add the vanilla and 300 g of cheese. Bring the entire mass to uniformity.
2. When both cake has cooled, flip them over. Carefully peel off the parchment. Next, spread half the cream on one cake and the other part on the other. The layer of cream should be 3-4 mm. Then each cake, divide with a knife into four narrow strips. Take any cylindrical shape with a diameter of 6-7 cm, Wrap it with parchment paper. One pellet strip of wrap around shape.
3. Wrap the side without the cream. Should form a loaf. Remove the form and put the dessert in the fridge. Serve cake on a white plate. It is possible to decorate grated white chocolate.
Red velvet is ready! Here are all of the love and passion for bright color, unusual form and a little secret, remember – chocolate aftertaste
intriguing leading the New channel.
Dessert Red velvet Valentine’s Day from Yury Pankova (recipe) / a press-service of the New channel.