Snezhana Babkina not only a good actress, a loving mother and wife, but also a great hostess!
On his page in Instagram Snezhana sometimes shares with its subscribers recipes. This time she was pleased with their recipe for a dessert “Tiramisu”.
- Bank 500 gr cream cheese Mascarpone
- Savoiardi biscuits 1 pack
- Eggs fresh 6 PCs.
- Powdered sugar 6 tbsp.
- The syrup is non-alcoholic or alcoholic. Can one that is added to coffee. Importantly flavorful.
- Coffee 3 espresso without sugar
Method of preparation
1. Cooked coffee. Put aside to cool. Washed eggs. Took 2 clean and dry?? bowl. Separate the yolks from the whites. In one bowl whites in another the yolks.
2. Take a mixer and a bowl of proteins. Turn on the mixer on the slowest speed and beat for 5 minutes, adding a pinch of salt and 3 tbsp of powdered sugar. After increase the speed and beat for another 7 min at high speed. Goal is dense and “standing” foam.
3. Take the bowl with egg yolks. Add to it 3 tbsp powdered sugar, cream cheese Mascarpone and syrup liqueur on the eyes a little bit for sweetness. Whisk 3-5 minutes until the mixture turns white a bit. Next, take a spatula and gently these two masses, yellow and white, mix. It shoulder and it gently. That airiness is not lost.
4. Take the form, cookies and coffee. Cookies for a second dip in coffee (on one side) and spread on the bottom of the form. It is important that between the cookies was a distance of 0.5 cm Posted. Smeared it all cream. Cream not regret. On top of another layer of biscuits. Don’t forget the biscuits dipped in coffee and make it fast to the pastry collapsed. Put the second layer of biscuits. The top was covered with cream. Checked that tiramisu so delicious it with 2 layers??
5. Top protrusile cocoa. Closed wrap and in the fridge for 5 hours, and preferably overnight. Bon appetit!