The authors of the popular programs to test performance AnTuTu has updated the ranking of the fastest smartphones running the Android operating system. The first position in the top left for the already known leaders, but not without newcomers.
To reduce the statistical error, the ranking includes only those devices in the reporting period, there were over 1000 attempts of testing, according to the website MyDrivers.
A ranking of the fastest smartphones as follows:
- Vivo 3 Nex – 483 427 points.
- Vivo iQOO Pro 5G – 481 211 points.
- ASUS ROG Phone 2 – 473 917 points.
- Xiaomi Black Shark 2 Pro – 464 953 points.
- Xiaomi Mi 9 Pro 5G – 464 807 points.
- Meizu 16S Pro – 460 076 points.
- Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro – 456 237 points.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus 449 269 points.
- OnePlus 7 Pro – 448 488.
- Huawei Mate 30 Pro – 445 446 points.
A ranking of the fastest smartphones
In addition to ranking of the fastest smartphones statistics on the most productive devices in terms of dollar.
In the price category up to $ 200 (up to 5 000 UAH) the list of participants is as follows:
- realme Q.
- Meizu X8.
- Glory 9X.
- Redmi Note 8 Pro.
- Vivo Z3
The most powerful smartphones under 200 dollars
Up to $ 350 (up to 9 000 UAH):
- Redmi K20 Pro.
- Meizu 16th.
- Vivo Neo iQOO.
- Xiaomi Mi 2S Mix.
- Vivo iQOO 6 GB.
The most powerful smartphones to $ 350
Up to $ 500 (12 500 USD):
- Meizu 16s Pro.
- Red Devils 3.
- Redmi K20 Pro Premium Edition.
- Black Shark 2.
- OnePlus 7.
The most powerful smartphones to $ 500
More expensive than $ 500 (over 12,500 USD):
- Vivo iQOO Pro 5G.
- Xiaomi 9 Pro 5G.
- OPPO Reno.
- Huawei Mate 30.
- OnePlus 7 Pro.
The most powerful smartphones from $ 500
More news on the events from the world of technology, gadgets, artificial intelligence, and space, see Techno