On the occasion of Easter a separate category of poor people of Kiev will receive financial assistance in the framework of the city target program “Care. Meet the people of Kiev”.
About this informed the Deputy Chairman of the KCSA Maryna Honda, the press service of the KSCA.
“Despite the restrictive measures, which are designed to stop the spread of coronavirus disease, the city continues to meet its obligations to the people of Kiev. So, 289091 from Kiev, will receive financial aid on the occasion of the celebration of Easter,” said Honda.
According to the decree, financial assistance in the amount of UAH 300 will receive:
– pensioners, the pension which does not exceed the amount of two times the subsistence minimum for persons incapacitated;
– persons who are recipients of state social assistance in accordance with the Law of Ukraine “On state social assistance to persons not entitled to a pension, and persons with disabilities”;
– persons who are recipients of state social assistance in accordance with the Law of Ukraine “On state social assistance to persons with disabilities from childhood and children with disabilities”;
– persons recipients of social pension in accordance with the Law of Ukraine “On pension provision”;
– persons who are recipients of public assistance for children, patients with severe perinatal lesions of the nervous system, severe congenital malformations, a rare orphan diseases, cancer, hematological diseases, infantile cerebral paralysis, severe mental disorders, diabetes type I, acute or chronic kidney disease grade IV; for children, who was seriously injured in need of organ transplants, those needing palliative care, which is not installed?? disability;
– persons who are recipients of temporary state social help;
– unemployed persons who have reached the General retirement age but not entitled for a pension;
$ 280 UAH:
– persons who are the recipients of compensation for the provision of social services;
– the idle able-bodied persons who are the recipients of monthly compensation for the care of a person with disabilities of group I or a person older than 80 years of age;
– persons who are recipients of monthly cash assistance to persons living with a person with disabilities of group I or II due to mental disorder, which is the conclusion of the medical Commission of medical institution in need of constant care, to care for him.
Pay one-time targeted social financial assistance on current account in banks for payment of pensions and on accounts opened in the Bank, being the participant of the project “Municipal map “Card from Kiev”.
One-off targeted social financial assistance, which was not timely paid to the citizen for independent reasons, in the event of the death of these citizens is paid to the family members of the deceased.
Persons who simultaneously belong to several categories, one is using in a larger size.