Every day at 19:00 LIGA.net publishes main news of the day. Nothing extra – only the important
1. UKRAINE HAS ALREADY 156 CASES COVID-19. Died five people, recovered one per day – 43 new cases (more).
2. THE CABINET WANTS TO CHANGE THE BUDGET TO DEAL WITH THE CORONAVIRUS. The budget deficit is proposed to increase to r202. 1 billion hryvnias, almost to 8%. It is planned to cut support for farmers, grants to territorial communities and subventions sotsekonomrazvitiya (read more).
3. IN UKRAINE HAVE DEVELOPED THEIR OWN PCR TESTS FOR CORONAVIRUS. The test system has passed the check, made the first batch of 600 sets (read more).
4. PRIVATBANK HAS INTRODUCED A VACATION CREDIT TO SMALL AND MEDIUM BUSINESSES. From March 1 until the end of may benefits will apply to loans without overdue, and those that were not paid on time (read more).
5. THE U.S. SENATE APPROVED $2 TRILLION OF HELP TO THE ECONOMY. Provides for the payment of unemployment benefits, credit program business support and the growth of hospital funding (read more).
6. LAND REFORM UNDER THREAT. The Cabinet wants to cut funding for the land inventory, which is one of the necessary actions required to run the land market (read more).
7. OIL PRICES COLLAPSED AGAIN. The package of anti-crisis measures adopted by the U.S. Senate, has not helped. In the morning Brent was worth $26,57 (-2,96%), WTI – $23.62 in (-3,5%) (more).
8. MOBILE OPERATORS OF THE EUROPEAN UNION WILL HELP TO KEEP TRACK OF THE CORONAVIRUS. Eight companies agreed to provide data on the movement of mobile phones the European Commission to control the dissemination COVID-19 (read more).