The beaches of the occupied Crimea, despite the height of the summer season, empty. This is evidenced by footage from surveillance cameras in the once-popular resorts.
The screenshot shows that on the beaches there is a small number of tourists, but some recreation is desert, reports InfoResist.
- The Artek camp “Cypress”, Gurzuf
- The promenade in Alushta
- Beach Of Pension “Dubna”, Alushta
- The beach complex “Lazurniy Elit” in Malyy Mayak
- The beach of the hotel “Mriya”
- Beach of pension “dawn” in Schelkino
- The Beach Of The Black Sea
Blogger under the nickname RoksolanaToday&Крым25% published in Twitter pictures as the beach is only a dead fish.
He also noted that the beaches were empty even on the weekends.