Nutritionists often recommend drinking kefir for weight loss. But whether or not to replace an evening meal this dairy product?
On his page on Instagram, nutritionist Tatiana Lakusta told about how kefir at night affects the human body.
1. Yogurt and other dairy products(except hard cheese) refers to food that is rich in high insulin index, that is, after eating it sharply raises the level of insulin, but not glucose.?
2. Insulin index of kefir – 98, along with a white loaf and ice cream.?
3. Increase the level of insulin promotes the release of adrenal aldosterone. Aldosterone retains sodium and therefore fluid, that is provided in the morning a small swelling of the tissues.?
4. And the second effect is a decrease of lipolysis – utilization of fat by the liver cells and fat cells. That is, with the release of insulin stops you losing weight.?
5. But if you are a thin man and you don’t need to lose weight, you have a good sensitivity of cells to insulin and the insulin spike will trigger within two hours of its decline, together with a reduction in the level of glucose that will lead you to the fridge thinking to lead “night priestess” and not make it up do a little inventory.