A new device from the company Palm has some unexpected drawbacks.
Palm has restarted production of its products and in November introduced a new smartphone, no bigger than a business card or credit card. As noted by the producers, it is an additional device for a great basic smartphone. So Palm can take on vacation, trips or the gym, without fear of losing the phone because it syncs with Palm.
What problems has the smartphone Palm:
1. Only works with cellular provider Verizon.
2. Synchronization with the second mobile device is running late.
3. Memory is limited, so the device is easy to overload and degrade its performance.
4. The smaller size changes the appearance of your Internet sites, so additional settings are required.
5. The titles of the materials occupy the entire screen, and the rest of the information just does not fit.
6. Sync with iPhone difficult.
Despite the shortcomings, the device is very light and has a bright display, therefore, could easily replace a smartphone for a while. Besides, it costs 350 dollars (23 thousand) and is suitable for people with average earnings.