Fatal poisoning. The old man from the Kharkiv region was shortened his life (photo)

Смертельное отравление. Старик из Харьковской области укоротил себе жизнь (фото)

Several residents of Kharkiv region styles the victims of the fire for the last days.

In the evening of 14 August in the village of Mali Buchky Shahnovskogo area burned private house. The smoke that billowed through the neighborhood, neighbors noticed the fire victims and immediately rushed to save him. However, it was too late: 85-year-old owner died on the spot. The pensioner was fatally poisoned by carbon monoxide.

As it turned out, the victim was Smoking in bed and fell asleep with a cigarette. At some time from the falling sparks ignited the mattress, but due to lack of oxygen decay self-destructed. Employees of gschs in the place of the accident did not cause.

Another man died during a fire in the town of Kupyansk Uzlovoy. On the night of 15 August on the territory of a private house on the street Krylova, 36 flared extension. When rescuers arrived at the scene, utility room glowed. During exploration in the Annex employees of gschs found the lifeless body of 49-year-old man. It could not be saved.

The fire was liquidated in 1.5 hours. The cause of the fire and dimensions caused by fire damage are established.

Over the past day extinguished the fire and in lyubotyn. There on Kirov street burned the barn, – reported by eyewitnesses in social networks. As informed by the locals, 92-the summer pensioner has lighted a fire in the middle of the yard and went to sleep. The spark spread to the barn, and it burned completely. No casualties were reported.

Смертельное отравление. Старик из Харьковской области укоротил себе жизнь (фото)

Смертельное отравление. Старик из Харьковской области укоротил себе жизнь (фото)

Share