Delicious meatballs made with beef that was stale in the freezer. The classic taste of the meat varied a spicy sauce of mustard and honey.
Meatballs – delicious and hearty dish of minced meat! If you think for guests or important about the meatballs will be too simple, take care of the cooking of the sauce. This recipe will conquer the palate!
- Minced 350 g,
- Onion 1 PC.,
- Crackers 2 tbsp. spoons,
- Milk 2 tbsp. spoons,
- Vegetable oil,
- Flour 1 tbsp,
- Mustard 1 tsp,
- Honey 1 tablespoon,
- Water 150 ml,
- Dill 1 bunch.
Method of preparation:
1. Mix for meatballs in a bowl with minced onion, which should be pre-crushed. Add milk and crackers.
2. Salt the minced meat and mix thoroughly.
Ready minced for meatballs leave at least ten minutes, then start forming the balls.
3. Heat butter and vegetable oil (in tablespoon) in a pan, fry our meatballs until crisp.
4. For the sauce mix the mustard, honey and flour, pour water, add salt, stir.
5. The resulting mixture pour the meatballs, sprinkle with chopped dill and keep under a cover on slow fire of 20 minutes.
If the sauce will evaporate too quickly, don’t be afraid to add water. Bon appetit!