In the Zaporozhye region has announced a tender for the supply of a large batch of school buses, which was estimated at just over 53 million.
The communal organization (KO) “Centre of financial-statistical analysis and material-technical support of educational establishments” of Zaporozhye regional Council has announced a tender to purchase 30 school buses in the expected amount 53036000 UAH.
According to the announcement, which was published on February 7, the deadline for submitting applications for tender March 8, 2020, the auction is scheduled for April 13. Delivery time of the buses by the end of this year.
In the technical part of tender documents specified that the buses, which are planned to be purchased should be equipped for the carriage of schoolchildren and to answer DSTU 7013:2009 “specialized Buses for school transportation. Technical requirements”.
- The total number of seats in school buses acquired the Zaporozhye area, shall be not less than 25, including 2 seats for accompanying adult passengers. One of them should be in front and the second in the back of the bus.
- The engines of school buses must be diesel and meet environmental standards not below the standard “Euro-5”.
- Buses should be equipped with devices speed limits above 70 miles per hour; anti-lock braking systems, and steering with integral power steering.
- Bus body must be painted yellow, must have the words “School bus”.
- The warranty service life of the bus body no less than 10 years.
In addition, the manufacturer must ensure that the buses supplies and parts for 100 thousand kilometers (filters oil, fuel, air, seals, hubs, alternator belt).
Payment will be made within 30 days after delivery of the buses.