Harmful snacks can greatly harm your body – but there is always an alternative
If you don’t know, messy and unhealthy snacking is the worst enemy of the figure. So you better forget about the constant drinking of tea with cakes, scones, sweets and sandwiches with sausage. The dietitian Alla Manikin, which had previously dispelled misconceptions about seafood, spoke in detail on his page in Instagram how healthy the snack is better to give preference.
1. Foods rich in proteins and healthy fats:
- nuts – despite the fact that they are significantly high in calories, use them as a snack can and should be, a handful of nuts (30g) will not lead to weight gain, but will save from hunger will make the brain work better;
- quality cheese is a great source of protein, calcium and perfectly satisfy hunger.
2. Foods rich in fiber: fruits, low-calorie, delicious, they have a lot of variety of vitamins, antioxidants and fiber, perhaps, the only drawback is the fructose content, so eat them in moderation.
If you compare the dried fruit with fresh fruits, then preference should be given fresh. Yes, dried fruits have many nutrients, but very high sugar content. Besides, it is much easier to eat more than fresh fruit. Smoothies are another great healthy snack option.
- Harmful protein and terrible carbohydrates: expert debunked the top 7 myths about food
3. Foods rich in probiotics: natural not low-fat dairy products (yogurt, cheese, yogurt) without added sweeteners, sugars or flavors – normalize digestion, rich in calcium, protein and especially vitamins a and D.
4. All kinds of sandwiches from whole wheat bread with vegetables, herbs, poultry/fish, cheese and other ingredients.
During the day you can have two light snack: the best time for the first snack after about 3 hours after Breakfast, the second for 2-3 hours until dinner. It is the location of meals allows you not to feel hunger during the day, additionally, you will not allow a decrease in blood glucose below normal (a condition of gipoglikemii: fatigue, weakness, irritability) and won’t overeat during dinner.