The remuneration of the Chairman of the Board of National joint stock company “Naftogaz of Ukraine” Andriy KOBOLEV, the largest among the CEOs of the 5 member countries of the Organization for economic cooperation and development. According to the study, the head of NAC in 2017 had an average wage per month in the amount of 31 511 euros, which is 136 times more than the average salary in the country. How is this normal and is there anything I can change in this regard, the voice of the UA asked the expert in the energy sector Gennady Ryabtsev.
– Gennadiy, what can you say about the salary of Andrew KOBOLEV?
– Salaries and bonuses of officials of such rank as the head of the NJSC “Naftogaz of Ukraine” Andrey Kobelev accepted by decision of the Supervisory Board and approved by the Cabinet of Ministers at the General meeting.
Salaries and bonuses have KOBOLEV in your opinion is normal?
– I believe that with morally-the ethical point of view, it is abnormal. And from the point of view of the Supervisory Board…
After all, the fact that the salaries and remuneration to Supervisory Board members set and according to “Naftogaz” and the salaries of members of the Board actually approves the Supervisory Board. So there are hand washes.
– Tell, and the point of view of the President’s team will Zelensky any steps that these amounts lowered or even dismissed someone from “Naftogaz”?
– The fact that, in order to break the contract, you must have some certain reasons. Currently, the formal reasons for dismissal KOBOLEV no.
– That is, he will sit in his place and receive his salary?
– Yes, at least until the expiration of the contract.
– When his contract will expire?
– He will expire in March 2020.
Where did get served KOBOLEV after the expiration of the contract, to mom’s in Miami?
– I don’t know, everything will depend on the strength of his position. Because for me it is not clear what is the efficiency of the Board of NAK “Neftegaz of Ukraine” and what is the function of the main office of this company.
– This story becomes incomprehensible for many…
Also I wonder what happens to the funds in the budget of “Naftogaz”, which come from the transit of Russian gas. After all the talk of three billion dollars, which will lose the budget, but if you look at the receipt from the main office of the NAC, which produces nothing, not transportorul and does not operate, then naturally there is a desire to calculate what the revenues from the main office?
It turns out that these receipts in the budget of Ukraine in several times less than the three billion dollars, about which we always say when the losses from the transit of Russian gas.
Besides, it is very interesting to compare the total salaries of the head office of “Naftogaz” with a total salary of those directly involved in the transportation of gas.
– We can assume that it is much less?
– Of course, 800 people who work at the main office of “Neftegaz”, get much more than 20 thousand people who work in “Ukrtransgaz”.
– Back to wages KOBOLEV and his prize, will it have some kind of legal assessment and the result?
– The fact that none of the members of the NJSC “Naftogaz of Ukraine” does not violate any part of article of the Ukrainian legislation and the amount which they receive, do not contradict Ukrainian legislation.
Of course, the size of these payments is outraged at 99.9% of the population of Ukraine, as this just seems a mockery. But, on the other hand, when the previous Cabinet of Ministers Groysman speaking about what amount get, “Naftogaz” also said that it does not contradict the Ukrainian legislation. Also in the Cabinet said that KOBOLEV must be removed and he will not sign a contract turned out to be just a fiction, but in order to change only the Cabinet of Ministers to amend the Charter of the NJSC “Naftogaz of Ukraine” and provisions on the Supervisory Board.
The Cabinet at any moment to dissolve the Supervisory Board, as is the sole shareholder of NAK “Neftegaz of Ukraine”. It would be the desire all can be corrected.
But this desire is not observed?
– It appears only in statements, but when it comes to concrete action, it appears that no one wants to change. Therefore, in my value judgment – someone to share.