The eldest son of legendary boxer Vitali Klitschko decided to play a joke on the father in his 49th anniversary. He said he will follow in his footsteps and will stand in mayors of the capital.
Vitali Klitschko in his Instagram posted the post with gratitude for congratulations on his birthday.
According to boxer, the eldest son Egor gave him an interesting gift for a birthday – said he was going for mayor of Kiev.
Of course, blessed it,
– funny signed Vitali.
Vitali Klitschko since 1996, is married to Natalia Egorova, a gymnast, a synchronized swimmer, singer and model.
Vitali Klitschko with his wife Natalia has three children: Yegor-Daniel (2000 year of birth), Elizabeth-Victoria (2002) and max Alexander (2005).
Klitschko’s political career
June 5, 2014 – Kyiv city Chairman, and on June 25, 2014 – the Chairman of the Kyiv city administration.
The leader of the party UDAR (Ukrainian Democratic Alliance for Reform).
Member of the national Olympic Committee of Ukraine (June 2005).
The representative of the UNESCO programme “Education for children in need” since 2000. Former adviser of the President of Ukraine (2006/08 years).
Sporting achievements Vitali Klitschko
- Three-time champion of Ukraine in Boxing among Amateurs.
- I champion World military games in the heavyweight category (1995).
- Six-time world champion in kickboxing (twice among Amateurs and four professionals).
- The world champion on Boxing in heavy weight under version WBO (1999/2000), WBC (2004/05 and 2008/14), The Ring (2004/05).
- During his career he won a victory in 15 matches for the title of world champion in heavy weight.
- Silver medalist of the world championship on Boxing among fans under version AIBA (1995).
- The only boxer who was awarded the belt of “eternal” world champion in heavy weight under version WBC.
- In June 2018 the first of the citizens of Ukraine included into the international Boxing hall of fame.
Share the news