– A resident of Irpen, which on March 24, was hospitalized with coronavirus in a hospital in Bila Tserkva, today became a mother. The condition of the woman and her child are satisfactory.
– Google has allocated to the Ministry of health of Ukraine grant in the amount of $550 thousand as planned, its implementation will allow users to search services in Ukraine in the first place to obtain reliable data, relevant information, instructions and recommendations on the situation with the spread of coronavirus infection in Ukraine.
– Local authorities found an original way of holding the sessions of city councils in the conditions of the quarantine. In particular, the deputies of Sumy and Dnipro met on the street, many in masks, following the recommended by doctors distance. The corresponding photo published by local media. In the Dnieper 48 deputies after a short entry sold and continued to work through an online platform for corporate communication ZOOM. In Sumy come to a meeting of 25 members. Standing at a distance from each other, they took only one decision on amendments to the regulations which allow for the quarantine period, to vote remotely.
– The famous Ukrainian pediatrician and broadcaster Eugene Komorowski drew attention to the positive impact of coronavirus on the environment. “It seems true most optimistic dreams Greta Thunberg”, – he said on his YouTube channel, stressing that due to the reduction of emissions at closed on quarantine of Italy “dolphins crowd sail to Venice”, and satellites became visible to the city, which had been tightened smog. He also noted that the pandemic taught people to show solidarity and to help each other.
– Private companies are increasingly involved in public initiatives with the aim of helping Ukrainian hospitals and doctors. So, taxi service Bolt from today, will provide free rides to all medical staff of the clinic “Okhmatdet” in Kiev. Currently agreed to carry free of charge physicians the priority disciplines, namely infectious disease specialists, pulmonologists, virologists, bacteriologist of, anesthesiologists and other medical professionals who are struggling with the coronavirus. In addition, in Lviv Bolt fully provides the Emergency Hospital and the Regional infectious diseases hospital.
In turn, the “New mail” on the quarantine period in the framework of the project “Humanitarian mail” start free to deliver personal protective equipment to combat the virus to hospitals, orphanages, military and vulnerable groups. To do this, organizations need to fill out a questionnaire, and individuals – consult on mail [email protected]. In addition, the company has announced the creation of two thousand additional jobs.
– No sooner had the Ukrainian designer Gosha Cosmo alter famous logos in the conditions of quarantine as his example was followed by the owners of the logos. So, the major German automakers Audi and Volkswagen, urging society to isolation, decided to change all their recognizable brands.