Soup “tzatziki” – a delicious cold dish of yogurt, garlic and cucumbers, borrowed from Greek cuisine, perfect for lunch on a hot day.
In the original version – it’s the sauce that is served with snacks. However, it can be prepared as a cold soup.
Recipe cold soup of yoghurt and cucumber
5 fresh cucumbers;
1 l natural (no additives and not sweet) yogurt;
4 garlic cloves;
1/2 bunch of dill;
1 tbsp mint leaves;
Recipe cold soup of yogurt and cucumbers:
1. Clean the skin of cucumbers and cut into small cubes.
2. Finely chop the garlic and dill.
3. All mix and fill with yogurt.
4. Salt. If the yogurt is sour enough, you can add the juice of half a lemon.
5. Put to infuse in the fridge for two hours.
Note, if the soup turned out thick it can be thinned with water or yogurt. Before serving, decorate the soup with finely chopped mint leaves and a “strip” of olive oil.