While we were enjoying Easter, famous Russian rapper Alexey Dolmatov, known to all as a body, had excessively nervous. In his country cottage in Aprelevka, near Moscow, disaster struck. Almost the entire structure was destroyed by fire. Despite the arrival of numerous fire orders, fire could not cope for 6 hours.
According to preliminary data, the accident occurred due to negligent attitude to fire. Apparently the artist wanted something to cook on the fire, light the candles (it is known that often in a country cottage of the rapper visiting his beloved Keti Topuria) or just to smoke. But one wrong move has led to disastrous consequences. It is reported that as a result of incident nobody has suffered, can not be said about the “purse” of Alexis.
In addition to the roof, the flames badly damaged the supporting structures of the building. Despite the fact that firefighters rushed on call artist at lightning speed, the fire managed to ruin most of the property. Apparently, the house was built with ecological materials, among which is dominated by wood. This could contribute to the rapid spread of fire.
The rapper has not given any comment regarding the incident, not including his post in Instagram, where he posted a video of the terrible fire. However, the light in the incident tried to shed his girl Katie. She reported that the fire spread from a nearby area, where the fire started. But the official reason will be known later.
At the same time, the many thousands army of fans Gufa hastened to Express words of support to his idol under his publication. Subscribers expressing their sympathy and wishes of. Some even base their guesses about what the rapper is going to do with the victim’s property. Many are inclined to believe that instead of buying the neighboring plot, as he had planned earlier, Alex now just going to sell everything.