During the quarantine, we have a great opportunity to try something new. For example, you can test your cooking skills and cook something new.
The informant offers you to feel the chef and surprise loved ones a delicious dish. I hope that this recipe will have you in mind.
- 500 g of cottage cheese;
- 4 PCs eggs;
- 100 g of sour cream;
- 150 g of sugar;
- 10 g vanilla sugar;
- 60 g of flour;
- 50 to 75 g raisins;
- 25 g butter;
- 1-2 tbsp powdered sugar;
- ? tsp. salt.
Method of preparation:
- We can work with the cheese. There are two options for its preparation. The first option is to pass the sauce through a sieve. The second option is to kill the cheese immersion blender until creamy.
- Add to the cream cheese (500 g) egg yolks (4 pieces). Proteins collect in another container.
- Now pour in the prepared cheese mixture, half the sugar (75 g) and vanilla sugar (10 g).
- Add raisins (50-75 g) and cream (100 g). Instead of raisins you can use dried cranberries or cherries.
- Add the flour (60 g) and mix well so ingredients are evenly distributed in the curd.
- Go to the bowl with the protein. Add a pinch of salt and the remaining sugar (75g). Whisk blender until soft peaks form.
- Gently pour the beaten egg whites into the cheese mass.
- Stir with a silicone spatula, so that the mixture remains airy. Do this very carefully.
- A baking dish and liberally brush with melted butter (25 g). The declared volume of ingredients is on the form in diameter 20-22 see
- Very gently transfer the curds into the tin and spread the surface with a spatula.
Put cottage cheese mass in the form
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for 45-55 minutes depending on the size of the form.