During the quarantine, we have a great opportunity to try something new. For example, you can test your cooking skills and cook something new.
The informant offers you to feel the chef and surprise loved ones a delicious dish. I hope that this recipe will have you in mind.
- 400 g – Borodinsky bread.
- 150 g of sugar;
- 10 g – yeast (live);
- 2-2. 5 liters of water.
Method of preparation:
- Borodinsky bread cut into cubes with sides approximately 1.5 cm.
- Dry cut the bread in the pan without oil, until the bread is a little dry and not take a solid crust.
- Cut from a bar of 10 g of yeast. Crumble the yeast with your hands into a small bowl. The more you chop the yeast, the better they dissolve.
- Add the yeast about 100 ml of water and 2 tbsp sugar. Stir until the sugar is completely dissolved.
- Put the bread cubes in a glass jar with a screw cap, add water with yeast and the remaining sugar.
- Then add water to top of jars, mix a little. Close tightly with a lid and leave to ferment at room temperature for 12 hours.
- Strain the brew through a sieve with cheesecloth into a clean container and immediately pour into jars with lids and refrigerate. Home brew can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 10 days.