During the quarantine, we have a great opportunity to try something new. For example, you can test your cooking skills and cook something new.
The informant offers you to feel the chef and surprise loved ones a delicious dish. I hope that this recipe will have you in mind.
Method of preparation:
- A liter of milk, pour it into a suitable size saucepan and put on medium heat
- Stirring occasionally so the milk does not stuck to the bottom of the pan, bring it almost to a boil – 80-90 degrees.
- Then the milk should be cooled to 38-42 degrees. To speed up the cooling process you can place the saucepan in a bowl of cold water. The foam that appears on the surface of the cooled milk, I throw away – really I don’t like her, if not more.
- In a bowl, glass or jar, put a good spoon (heaped) natural yoghurt. It is very important to get it out of the fridge and allow to warm to room temperature, otherwise of the sharp drop in ready yogurt can turn a slimy consistency. Add to the yogurt about half a Cup of warm milk and carefully stir with a fork.
- Then pour the diluted yogurt in the total amount of warm milk.
- Mix well so that yeast is evenly dispersed in the milk.
- It remains to give the future home yogurt to settle.
- If you like batch feeding, the jars, close the lids, and tighten the glasses with cling film.