Easy to prepare and delicious to eat salad with potatoes!
- Sour cream 4 tbsp.
- 6 bacon strips,
- Olive oil 6 tbsp,
- Lemon juice 2 tbsp.
- Zest of a lemon 1 tbsp.
- Green onions, pepper to taste.
Method of preparation:
1. Peel the potatoes, put in a pan and cook until tender.
2. Prepare salad dressing: mix in a bowl olive oil and lemon juice.
3. Ready potatoes put in a bowl and dressed with the mixture, add black pepper, stir.
4. In a skillet with a little olive oil fry bacon (2 minutes) on each side.
5. Add to the potatoes, sour cream, green onions and lemon zest, bacon bits spread on top. Bon appetit!