Hye of eggplant can be served as a side dish to meat or as a separate dish.
- 2 pieces eggplants
- 2 pieces bell pepper
- 1 PCs chili pepper
- 1 pieces carrot
- 1 pieces onion
- 2-3 gear. garlic
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- 1 Puig. cilantro
- 2 tbsp vinegar
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 tsp sugar
- 2 tbsp salt
Step by step, how to cook
Wash the eggplant and cut into strips. Stir the prepared strips of eggplant with salt (1/5 tablespoons) and leave for 30 minutes. The strips are then rinsed with water, squeeze with hands and dry with paper towels.
Heat the pan with a vegetable (sesame) oil over medium heat and fry strips of eggplant in batches for 7-8 minutes until Golden brown. Put into a bowl.
Peel the carrots and pepper into thin strips, onion half-rings, cilantro, garlic, finely chopped and put in the fried eggplants.
Pour into the bowl of 9% of th vinegar, add sugar, salt (1/2 tbsp) and mix well.
Add in a fragrant salad of toasted sesame seeds and send a salad in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours (preferably overnight).
Korean dish “Heh” of meat
Korean dish “Heh” – the subject of cooking in an online discussion, where each defends his own version.
Since none of us are connoisseurs of Korean food, we just chose the most typical ways of preparing the “Heh” of meat.
- 400 g of pulp of meat (beef or pork)
- 350 g carrots
- 1 medium onion
- 2-3 tbsp. spoons 9% vinegar
- 1 tablespoon quality soy sauce
- a small bunch of garden greens (onion, dill, parsley)
- salt and ground black and red chili pepper – to taste
- 2-3 tbsp oil – olive or other vegetable
Method of preparation
- Meat wash and thoroughly dry it. Cut across the grain into thin slices that are cut into thin stripes.
- Heat on high heat, dry pan with a thick bottom, spread the meat, sprinkle lightly with salt and, stirring constantly, to evaporate moisture quickly. Meat during this time, changes its color. Put it in a bowl.
- Carrot RUB on a “Korean” grater or in a conventional large – thin strips. Shinkuem onions finely and chop the greens. This is all a bit add salt and stir add to the bowl with the meat.
- Here pour soy sauce, pepper, podsalvage to your taste, pour vinegar and mix well.
- In a pan pour vegetable oil to just cover the bottom. Heated on high heat until light smoke. Then pour the hot oil into the dish and quickly stir. It remains to put into a suitable dish and on the table.
Other authors argue that “He” is prepared only from raw meat and give your prescription.
- the same as in the first embodiment
Method of preparation:
- Similarly, the meat cut into thin strips or small cubes. Place in a bowl – a plastic or enamel. Same here – shinkovanny thick rings or half rings onions, and it should be a lot – half the amount of meat. Stir these ingredients by hand with slight pressure to bow gave juice.
- Sprinkle with salt and pour as much 5% vinegar to cover the entire mixture.
- Cover with a lid and put in the fridge for a few hours, but preferably for half a day. And when we turn to the final cooking – drain off the vinegar and remove the onion.
- It remains to prepare “support” to the meat. Chop onion thin half – rings or, spread on a pan with soy or vegetable oil, which already went to smoke. Stirring constantly, fry until pale brown.
- Remove the pan from the fire, in 1-2 minutes, sprinkle with paprika powder, add 1-2 cloves crushed garlic, hot pepper to taste and a little sugar. Pour into a bowl with the meat, stir, taste for salt and vinegar.
There are recipe “Heh” of chicken. It’s still easier.
- 300-350 g chicken breast
- 1 onion
- 1 teaspoon of 20% vinegar
- salt, hot red and black pepper
Method of preparation:
- Chicken breast cut into small cubes, add finely shinkovanny onion, salt and spicy black and red pepper.
- All of this spilled over and mixed with 20% vinegar. Cover and leave for 5-6 hours, after which you can eat.
The only thing I would add: before you cook Korean “Heh” – check with your stomach. A lot of vinegar and pepper – that not everyone is able.