Buying a home is half the battle, it still needs furniture. In the company MOYO has calculated how much it would cost to purchase a set of new household appliances and electronics.
Thus, the minimum budget of $1 000, whereas the situation in the Deluxe version will pull nearly $30 000. It is reported by the Informant Tech, citing the press service of the company MOYO.
Experts MOYO made up four sets of household appliances and electronics:
- budget – the most affordable full-featured and full-size model;
- medium – the perfect balance of price and features;
- premium appliances and electronics with advanced capabilities;
- Suite – the most expensive and advanced models, officially sold in Ukraine.
In the budget option is the cost of the minimum set of equipment required for a comfortable life, was 25 743 of the hryvnia. For this money you can purchase: refrigerator, gas hob, hood, microwave, kettle, washing machine, vacuum cleaner, iron and 32-inch TV.
Here is the full list of equipment:
- washing machine Indesit IWSB 51051 UA – 5 499 UAH;
- hood Candy CFT610/3W – 1 499 UAH;
- cooker Beko CSG42001W – 4 799 UAH;
- refrigerator Indesit RAA 24 N – 5 999 UAH;
- microwave Ardesto GO-S725W – 1 579 UAH;
- vacuum cleaner Hoover TCP1401019 – 1 275 UAH;
- TV TCL 32DD420 – 4 199 UAH;
- kettle Sencor SWK1500 – 395 UAH;
- iron Panasonic NI-M250TGTW – 499 UAH.
The average kit would cost 93 778 USD. In this embodiment, instead of the gas stove included the hob and the oven, and instead of a simple vacuum – cleaning. In addition, the price includes additional equipment as: air conditioner, musical center, dishwasher, slow cooker and grill.
The premium set will cost 331 841 UAH. This price includes two air-conditioned, additional robot vacuum, three TVs and a blender.
For those who prefer the most expensive available on the market, furnished housing will cost 775 704 of the hryvnia. This price includes the additional speaker system and the third air.
Learn more latest news from the world of technology and games in our Telegram channel and on Facebook.