In the cold season not to gain extra pounds, you should pay attention to the daily habits.
This was told by the nutritionist Tiana violet on his page in Facebook.
1. Each meal in cold weather should contain vegetable and animal fats, which are well saturate the body and reduce sugar cravings. They also give the gallbladder and absorption of food in the digestive system.
2. The most complex rule – vdict yourself from snacking, because they cause fluctuations in blood sugar. Is – three meals a day. This mode is not suitable for people with disease of the gastrointestinal tract.
3. Go to bed as soon as possible – the quality of sleep energy, so you will be less pull on the sweet.
4. During this period, the body needs iodine. Eat seaweed (nori, wakame, kelp) 2-3 times a day before meals.
5. Chromium picolinate plays a key role in the regulation of glucose level in the blood. It can be obtained from black pepper, wild mushrooms, egg yolks, wholegrain bread and legumes.
6. Drink less coffee – it raises blood sugar, and increases cravings for simple carbohydrates, because triggers the hormonal chain of stress hormones blood glucose.
7. Add to dishes and warm drinks are more warming spices.
8. Don’t forget for the walking and physical activity in the fresh air.
9. Also during this period, the body needs vitamin D3 (fish oil, cod liver, herring, etc.).
More news about treatment of different diseases, medicine in Ukraine, healthy lifestyle and nutrition, pregnancy and childbirth, discoveries in the field of medicine and more – see Health.