The expert gave recommendations on how to choose baked goods for sandwiches
The new Year is inexorably approaching, and with it, the arrangements for the preparation of tasty, and most importantly, healthy menu. A festive table can really be delicious and correct, if correctly to develop the diet. Special attention should be paid to snacks and sandwiches, where the main role is assigned to bakery products. Nutritionist Natalia Makienko on the page in Instagram gave advice on choice of bread.
Sandwiches in different variations in new year celebrations are sure to be on all the tables! The most important thing – to choose the right bread. What to look for when choosing bread, which part is recommended?
- Bread from the flour – do not take.
- Good quality bread must be made from whole wheat flour. For example, 1 or 2 varieties of wheat, rye, flour of Emmer wheat/spelt.
How to drink alcohol during the holidays: safety rules from the expert
- Seeds, nuts, and seeds in the bread – no, unfortunately. During heat treatment the good fats in them are destroyed and produce carcinogens.
- Spices, dried herbs – Yes.
- Yeast is allowable in the composition. The bread is baked at temperatures above 150 degrees, do not survive there is no yeast cells. The question of their quality, but, in any case, from a slice of yeast bread global harm to anyone will not. Again – appreciate Your health. Please note that the yeast should be at the end of the composition.
- With a long shelf life bread can not be.
- The expiration date of the right of bread is 3-5 days.
- Salt permissible (though it is unsatisfactory in the purchase), but sugar should not be.
- In the purchase of bread to be the low-quality salt, but we remember his moderation in the diet. Wherever possible, bake your own bread.?
Ways to improve uptake of bread in the evening for violations:
- Dried it in the toaster oven/the oven/on the pan. Without the “crumb” the assimilation will be easier.
- On any sandwich, be sure to add greens (parsley, dill, for example). It is important to maintain the acid-alkaline balance “alkalinity” of the body and even for the prevention of edema. And just beautiful!