The expert told how to be healthy eating at the office
Lunches to work in conditions of constant hurry and on the go can be a real problem for dieters. Cafes, meals in a hurry (tea with sweets or a sandwich from whatever is nearby) or even the lack of a meal a day leads to late dinner and those extra pounds in problem areas. Compatible do office work and a balanced diet? Of course, Yes! How to make a menu for an office lunch, said the expert in nutrition Matushkina Katia, which had previously been taught to determine the individual rate of weight loss.
The answer is obvious – to bring home food. You don’t need to wait for the delivery of meals, do not need to adjust the cafe’s menu, you are sure in the quality of the products and the taste of your dishes.
Get beautiful boxes and containers of sufficient volume. As the lunch box is fine even ordinary household containers for storage of heat resistant material, so that if necessary you can heat up lunch in the microwave.
- Why the Express diet is not effective: the expert gave an exhaustive answer
What should be lunch with me?
- it needs to contain proteins, fats and complex carbohydrates;
- to be quite hearty and nutritious;
- not very long to prepare;
- to be easy to use immediately (do not need to mix, spread or shift);
- to be easy to carry (not bottled, not crumble and do not try to “leave” capacity).