Beauty blogger shared a recipe for a simple but effective mask
Reasons that can cause such a problem as the bags and dark circles under the eyes very much. It could be stress, lack of sleep, salty food, and more. Popular beauty blogger Irina shark shared on his page in Instagram the recipe is simple, but lcen effective mask which will help to get rid of these unpleasant phenomena.
The necessary ingredients are also very simple.
- 1 Cup water
- 8-10 lepeshkov hibiscus (hibiscus, tea can replace, if not negate)
- 3 tbsp flax
In boiling water, add the hibiscus, then remove the flowers from the water and add flax seeds. Cook until a thick mixture. Further the formed layer and allow to cool. Then placing it on the eyes. Hold for 10-15 minutes.?
This mask has a number of excellent properties:?
- Improves blood circulation in the skin and nourishes it?
- due to the high content of antioxidants in hibiscus this mask has a rejuvenating effect?
- high content of vitamin P helps to strengthen the walls of blood vessels?
- removes puffiness and eliminates bags under the eyes?
- combats dark circles under the eyes?
- Note: the top 5 products that “attract” cellulite
Test the test on sensitivity: apply a small amount as a thin layer on the inside of the elbow and leave for 10 minutes. Then rinse with warm water. After can be applied to the entire area.