The expert explained the sequence of actions
Decided to take the path of healthy eating but don’t know where to start and what to do? The dietitian Alla Manikin has published on his page in Instagram a useful cheat sheet of the 10 steps, which is painted in detail what and how you need to do to start eating right.
Go on a proper diet:
1. Dei? to improve to be radical and make a decision in one day, not gradually. And the first thing to start is to conduct an audit in the kitchen, not sparing foods more in your diet.
2. To arrange pravilnyi? shopping. Make a preliminary list of products and dvigai? TES in the store strictly on him.
3. Planeri? are those your own? the diet in advance.
4. Before something to eat, sadai? those three questions: Dei? in fact, whether I want it or desire imposed by someone/something? What good/harm will bring me this product? Dei? in fact, whether it will be for me delicious and I’m not going to blame yourself then for the food?
- Antidepressants in the plate: what foods will help get rid of apathy and bad mood
5. In situations where the power controls are not hungry, you eat because you are sad/lonely, you feel angry/bored, the food is “down the nose” and other psychological reasons. Zaduma? TES, about your dietary habits and prorabotav? those problems independently or with the help of a nutritionist.
6. Gadgets. If you eat at one? hand Wilko?, and drugoi? with your phone, you eat more than necessary.
7. During food oberwei? the attention to taste, aroma and texture of food. Eat slowly and chew well.
8. The pays? those water. Nachinai? those your day with a glass of water and the pays? those during the day 1.5-2 liters.
9. Stop cococnut during the day: use a fractional power has long been considered a myth, there are better rare, but satisfying.
10. Don’t put yourself also? sdie frame if your diet is at least 80% raw foods and 20% will have on your “weakness” means you are already doing everything? right.
Informed nutritionist Albina Komissarova told to reduce the number of sweets in the diet.