Children, like adults, use food not only for saturation of the organism, but to suppress specific emotions.
About it writes portal 4mama.
And if a child ate 3 balanced meals and one snack and continues to assert that she is hungry, there may be other reasons other than hunger.
Therefore, in order to determine the main child, you need to answer these questions.
1. Does the child have these emotions during the child asks is:
What emotion is the child, when she requested an extra portion of food
2. Or the child is eating at different times, besides the usual meals and snacks? Your child is chewing on at every opportunity?
3. Or using food to reward you child?
4. When your child does everything right, you say to him? Such words help increase the child’s self-esteem.
5. As you talk with your child? Basically what tone of voice? Analyze their behavior.
As you talk with your child
After You have answered the questions and determined that the child is likely to eat from boredom, then parents need to shift attention.
- Walking the dog;
- Meeting with friends;
- A trip to the Park;
- Drawing lesson;
Select the lesson that will bring her satisfaction
When the child selects an unhealthy snack, talk to her, explain that it is injurious to health.
More news about treatment of different diseases, medicine in Ukraine, healthy lifestyle and nutrition, pregnancy and childbirth, discoveries in the field of medicine and more – see Health.