In a residential Odessa house exploded moonshine: there are victims (photos)

В жилом одесском доме взорвался самогонный аппарат: есть пострадавшие (фото)

Street Architecture in the nine-storey residential building on the eighth floor caught fire due to the explosion of homemade moonshine.

During the incident, the couple, who lived in the apartment suffered burns, said “the First city”. The victims were hospitalized.

At the scene worked rescuers, two ambulances and gas stations. The investigation is ongoing.

В жилом одесском доме взорвался самогонный аппарат: есть пострадавшие (фото)

В жилом одесском доме взорвался самогонный аппарат: есть пострадавшие (фото)

Share