Yesterday, July 4, in Service 101 Belozersky district, was reported on fire in the farm building in the residential sector on Green street in the village of Myrolyubivka.
Before the arrival of rescuers, local residents had to endure from the premises two gas cylinders (one of which was empty), and using the available tools and a tractor with a barrel of the local farms have already started to fight the fire. Soon the fire on the area about 35 square meters was liquidated.
The fire destroyed the roof, ceiling and household goods. Probable cause of fire was careless use of gas appliances. Fortunately, no injuries.