The actual Dzerzhinsk children’s hospital № 8 complete overhaul of the first floor. Here is the out-patient Department. All space is organized so that disabled people have been comfortable.
In the input group staged a compartment for wheelchairs, created the open registry and a closed the map library, the renovation is subject to the offices of specialists and clinics for performing various types of ultrasound. The waiting area was comfortable.
Installed structured cable network, which brings together all of the network devices of the clinic, ensuring call center, information systems, communication systems, electronic medical records electronic queue.
– After completing a major overhaul of the first floor of the clinic organized the separation of healthy and sick patients and thereby optimized the performance of all services, which allows at any time to receive the qualified medical aid to the population,
– says Svetlana Baranova, the chief doctor of the medical institution.
The Deputy head of the regional Ministry of health Svetlana Belozerova, in turn, stressed that in the framework of target program “Development of material-technical base of children’s clinics and children’s outpatient departments of medical organizations” on Federal funds, the region has purchased 17 units of modern high-tech medical equipment, including equipment for the diagnosis of diseases of the eye, ultrasound system, digital x-ray machine.
– A major overhaul has enabled the introduction of a number of events priority of the project based on the principles of lean production and the creation of new models of medical organization providing primary health care. Optimized operation of registries, clinical laboratories, treatment and infectious offices
– said Svetlana Belozerova.
– The introduction of electronic medical cards has increased direct communication between patient and health worker, and, therefore, will allow us to track information about their diagnoses and surveys
– concluded the Deputy Minister.