International company Smile Expo will hold the first Ukrainian event, which will be devoted to e-sports as a business. The event eSPORTconf 2019 Ukraine will be held in Kyiv on 13 June, and register for the event on the official website.
Within eSPORTconf 2019 Ukraine will be a conference where the speakers will talk about money in eSports: how to profitably promote your brand, launch a project, conduct tournaments.
Main speakers. In particular, the claimed 9 speakers who will review key aspects of cyber disciplines in Ukraine. Now you know about these speakers:
- Paul Daneman – marketing Director of Kyivstar;
- Dmitry Karpenko – Director, business development at WePlay! Esports;
- Arseniy Salai – President of the Federation of cyberpatrol of Ukraine;
- Andrew Cherednichenko – marketing Director DreamTeam;
- Ivan Danishevsky – founder of ESM.one Esports and Charts;
- Evgeny Nikolaev – Director of marketing e-sports club Gaming Windigo;
- Stanislav Novokhatko – the Director of marketing and BizDev at Incode Group, founder GDBAY;
- Vitaly Mukha players of FC “Dynamo” (Kiev);
- Maxim beaver – Ambassador of FC “Arsenal-Kiev”.
What topics will be discussed? Among the main topics that will be discussed at the conference: “How to promote the brand in eSports”, “How to sell products to fans of eSports”, “eSports Than the income for developers and organize eSports tournaments, competitions and leagues”.
eSPORTconf 2019 Ukraine in Kyiv on 13 June
Note, in parallel with the conference will be open demo area where niche companies will present their products and services.
Registration for the event is now open. To learn more about the program and participants, stay tuned on the website eSPORTconf Ukraine 2019. Tickets cost 2 UAH 500.
What is known about Smile-Expo?
It is an international organizer of business conferences, exhibitions and forums on innovative technologies. Series events eSPORTconf the company holds in 2016, the conference took place in Ukraine, Russia and Poland.
More news on the events from the world of technology, gadgets, artificial intelligence, and space, see Techno