In the Centralized laboratory of Melitopol from July 1, citizens will begin to test for the presence of immunoglobulin M. the immunoglobulin indicates that the person is now ill coronavirus infection.
ELISA tests for the determination of immunoglobulin G, which proves that the person was infected earlier and is immune to COVID-19, the city has already held, according to the city Department of health.
Testing for immunoglobulin M COVID-19 shows (according to the order of MOZ of Ukraine from 20.05.2020 No. 1227):
– persons in need of planned hospitalization and / or surgery (for those with immunosuppression necessarily PCR)
– health care workers directly providing care to patients or who care for the sick COVID-19 in hospital, laboratory workers who handle samples from the respiratory tract obtained from patients COVID-19, employees of pathology, forensic medical Bureau (ELISA immunoglobulin M ELISA immunoglobulin G – 1 time in 14 days)
– other medical workers, employees of the National police, the National guard of Ukraine (ELISA immunoglobulin M ELISA immunoglobulin G, monthly).
Today in Ukraine is not provided free testing by ELISA COVID-19.
In addition, such tests are recommended monthly to employees of retail chains, public catering enterprises, consumer services.
To hand over the analysis on antibodies IgM and IgG in the sampling points of the biomaterial Centralized laboratory of CNR “Center for medical diagnostic and laboratory health care” MMR ZO from 7-00 to 10-00 in the working days to the address:
– str Alekseeva, 7 ( “Green clinic”) – 3rd floor, office 328;
– Bohdan Khmelnytsky Avenue, 46 (the building SPSM No. 3) – 1 floor, office 15;
street – Brive-La-Gaillarde, 6 – 5 entrance, office 53;
– building Intercultural 394 (the building SPSM No. 5);
-St. Ukrainian, d. 21 (daytime hospital) – office 21;
– street of Hetman Sahaidachny, 69 (room where once was a Railway clinic).
You should have a doctor’s referral or a passport.
Additional information is available on the website of KNP “CLD and LMD” MMR ZO – mellab.com.ua or by phone: 43-04-33, 096-041-50-50.