In Melitopol there was another state of emergency because of gas (photo)

В Мелитополе произошло очередное ЧП из-за газа (фото)

Melitopol rescuers gave the details of the fire which occurred today in one of the private houses on the street Intercultural. It turned out, the cause of the fire was the gas cylinder.

June 13 at 10:15 in Service of rescue “101” received a message about the incident on the territory of a private household on ul Inter.

Arriving at the scene, rescuers found that indoor summer kitchen occurred cotton gas-air mixture with subsequent combustion, the fire area made 12 sq. m. as a result of incident, injured 74 – year-old owner. The man in the ambulance was hospitalized in the city hospital.

10:35 the fire was localized, and at 10:50 fully liquidated and spent parsing and pouring designs to prevent re-ignition.

As it turned out during the preliminary investigation, in the premises of the summer kitchen was a leak of natural gas from the gas cylinder. Circumstances of incident are investigated. In fact the incident the relevant authorities are investigating.

From SSES involved 2 vehicles and 8 personnel.

В Мелитополе произошло очередное ЧП из-за газа (фото)

В Мелитополе произошло очередное ЧП из-за газа (фото)

В Мелитополе произошло очередное ЧП из-за газа (фото)

SSES
Summer

Share