In Dnipropetrovsk region in a high-rise explosion. As a result, the hospital got a Deputy of the city Council, his son was saved. About it reports a press-the centre of the SSES.
In particular, the incident occurred June 9 in the city of Novomoskovsk on the third floor of an apartment building. After the explosion, the apartment caught fire.
Employees of gschs were able to save 7-year-old child, but suffered a landlord, who was hospitalized with burns.
In addition, the publication “Dnipro operational” reports that the landlord is a 36-year-old Deputy of the Novomoskovsk city Council of the seventh convocation Andrey Aleksandrovich. According to preliminary information, he is in serious condition.
It is noted that the fire also destroyed household property and the inner wall with the neighboring apartment. Damaged sheathing balcony in the apartment on the 4th floor. The total fire area is 30 square
The cause of the explosion and fire occurred will establish law enforcement authorities.